How and when do you receive your payment?
First of all, congratulations! If you're reading this article, most probably you already rented out one of your accommodations through HousingAnywhere! Now it’s time for the important part...how you get your money!
Step 1: Complete your “Payout Preferences”
- Payouts for bookings are released to you 48 hours after your tenant moves-in;
- In order to receive your payment, open your account and click on ‘Payout Preferences’. You can choose to receive your money by bank transfer or PayPal;
- Bank transfer: You have must fill in your IBAN and the account holder’s name. Click on”Add payout method’. You will receive a confirmation email to verify it; open the email and confirm the added payout method. You will receive your payout in 2-5 business days after we have released the funds.
- PayPal: Fill in the Paypal email details and click on “Add payout method”. You will receive a confirmation email to verify it, open the email and confirm the added payout method. You will receive your payout in 3-4 hours after we released it.
Step 2: Complete your ‘Billing details’
In order to receive your payments and create your invoices, you have to complete your ‘Billing details’.
1. Select if you are renting out your listing as a private individual/natural person or as a company/business;
- Write your name, surname and nationality;
- Fill in your VAT ID/number, if you have one. Failure to add your VAT ID/number means you will not be able to detract the national taxes.
- Fill in your street address and house number, country, city and postal code
- Then simply click on ‘Submit billing information’.
Do you have some issue? Please contact our Customer Solutions Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Found this guide useful?
Like, Share, and Subscribe