First impressions count! Your HousingAnywhere profile is the first impression that your tenants have of you and their future home. To stand out from the rest, make sure that all the property information is complete and up-to-date and, the pictures of the living spaces are clear and of a high quality, as this helps tenants to make a fully informed decision!
In our experience, if your profile is full of information, tenants are more likely to trust you and see that you're a reliable and genuine advertiser. As a result, they are more likely to book your room!
See examples below of what makes a complete profile and what an incomplete profile looks like
A complete profile example
An incomplete profile example
Advertisers with complete profiles get 5 times more messages than average! Here’s what you can do to improve your profile:
- Profile picture: Having your face in the profile picture goes a long way to establish trust and gives a sense that you are part of the trusted HousingAnywhere community.
- Your name: Your name must be your real name, it’s not possible to insert the name of a company. Only your first name is visible on your public profile to protect your privacy.
- Response Time: The faster you respond to tenants, the more successful you will be. It’s proven that the faster you respond, the better the booking conversion. Tenants also associate trust with your response rate.
- Verify your account: Get your email, phone number and Facebook account verified. For more info check How to sign-up and create your first listing.
- Small description: Tell potential tenants about yourself. For how long have you been renting out rooms? Where are you from? Which are your hobby/interests? Anything you would like to say to potential tenants. Your profile description helps tenants feel comfortable with booking and paying online for their future home abroad. It really does help to establish trust!
-Pictures of your property: This really is a critical success factor in making a good first impression. Make sure you have clear, bright photos of every room in the property.
-Spoken language: Letting tenants know your preferred language and any other languages they can communicate with you, helps potential tenants to contact you in the most effective way that you can understand each other.
Let’s complete your HousingAnywhere profile! Just log in to your account and click on “Edit Profile”.
Did you like this article?
Like and share.