Now available: A safe and easy-to-use platform that directly connects refugees from Ukraine with people who are offering their living spaces in Europe.
Rotterdam 24 March, 2022- As a European community, HousingAnywhere launches a dedicated housing platform (https://housinganywhere.com/support-ukraine) with an aim to support people who are displaced by the war in Ukraine and in urgent need of a safe place to stay.
Key features of the ‘Support Ukraine Housing Platform’ include:
- A simple and fast process: Organisations and individuals can make their living spaces available directly to Ukrainian refugees, indicating the maximum duration and the number of people they can accommodate. Places can be offered for free or at a reduced rental price;
- A safe and secure environment: Refugees from Ukraine can be in direct contact with the people offering a place with an easy and secure messaging system. In case of paid accommodation, the first month rent is protected for 48 hours after the move-in and released when the accommodation is provided as agreed;
- Multi-language support: The platform is available in 10 languages, including Ukrainian and Russian. A professional customer service team also provides multi-language support, available to anybody seeking and offering a place to stay;
- No HousingAnywhere fees will be charged to anyone.
Who should be informed:
- Individuals who need a place to stay due to the current war in Ukraine
- Organisations and individuals who are willing to open up their living spaces in Europe
- Organisations, such as municipalities, NGOs and volunteer groups who are already working on similar initiatives, however need extra support of an advanced tech-platform/solutions to administrate the requests more efficiently and effectively
- Media, influencers and other organisations and individuals who can spread the word
Note for press
For more information:
Contact: Yoony Kim, email@example.com
This press information is available in English, German, Spanish, Italian, and Dutch. You can request the Ukrainian Polish, Czech and Russian press information at firstname.lastname@example.org