The HousingAnywhere grant for international students!
Applications for the Abroad with HousingAnywhere grant are now closed for 2018. Keep an eye on our facebook page for more scholarship opportunities!
Ready to broaden your horizons? We’re delighted to open applications for the HousingAnywhere grant, a fund for students who want to see more of the world and gain international experience.
Studying or working abroad: a grant for international minds
We’re inviting all students with international inspirations to apply for €250 of funding to support work, study or volunteering abroad. The whole team at HousingAnywhere.com loves to travel and experience life in new places, and with more than 25 nationalities between us, we know just how much challenging, rewarding and ultimately life-changing international experience can be. That’s why we’re supporting you to explore, create and learn in a new environment!
- Send a motivational statement of under 500 words detailing how you would use the HousingAnywhere grant to further your international ambitions and support your activities. Statements should be sent to email@example.com
- Like the HousingAnywhere facebook page and follow us on instagram.
- Make a creative instagram story tagging @housinganywhere which shows your personality, save this story and send it through email with your motivational statement to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sit tight and we’ll be in touch. Good luck! Let’s explore the world together.
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicants must be enrolled in or recently graduated from a program at one of the Dutch universities on this list.
- Applications should be submitted in Dutch or English
- There are no age, nationality or destination location restrictions.
- Applications are open from the 1st of March until the 1st of June 2018.
- Applications must be submitted by 11:59pm CET on the 1st of June.
- The successful grant recipient will be notified within six weeks of the application deadline.